Has a property caught your eye? Then take action and grab our free real estate offer form to make the seller an offer right now.
This form is intended for buyers who are making a first time offer to the seller - If the seller has already agreed to sell you the property, Click here for our Real Estate Purchase Contract.
In legal geek-speak, the person making an offer to purchase real estate is labeled as the "Offeror" and we call the person who taking offers for his property the "Offeree". If you want to be more technical in your real estate offer contract, you can swap the word "Buyer" with "Offeror" and the word "Seller" with "Offeree".
* While we work hard to make sure that our real estate offer letter is helpful and updated, you must edit it according to your own needs and local real estate laws. Always seek legal help when in doubt.
1. I, the Buyer, hereby offer to purchase the following Property:
Street Address: ________________________________________________________________
Property Description: ____________________________________________________________
2. The Buyer will pay a total purchase price of $ _______________ which is payable as follows:
Deposit paid to bind this offer $ _______________
Balance due at closing $ _______________
3. This offer is conditional upon the Buyer obtaining mortgage loan approval with the following terms within _____ days after this offer is accepted by you, the Seller:
Mortgage amount $ _______________
Mortgage term _____ months
Mortgage interest rate _____ % per annum
4. This offer is good until _____ AM/PM on _______________. A copy of this real estate offer form has to be signed by the Seller and returned to the Buyer at or before this date and time. Otherwise this offer shall be considered as rejected and the money deposited shall be returned to the Buyer.
5. The Buyer and Seller shall execute a Purchase and Sale Agreement at or before _____ AM/PM on _______________.
6. If I (the Buyer) do not fulfill my obligations under this offer, the deposit mentioned above will be paid to you (the Seller) without recourse to either party.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions:
Buyer Name: ______________________________
Buyer Signature: ______________________________ Date: _______________
Seller Name: ______________________________
Seller Signature: ______________________________ Date: _______________